Thursday, 22 May 2014

Battery rebuild begins (12th April 2014)

Started by taking all the good batteries and stuffing them back in the boxes completed one box I am 6 cells short to complete the second (although these 6 failed cell packs are no good for an EV battery they are still useable for other projects) advised Steve of the additional battery requirements (he already knew about the 36 incinerated + 1 swollen cell pack, so 5 more required.)

As I could do no more battery stuffing I moved on to fitting the buss bars back in and realised I was going to need more (new) neoprene so I put in a web order for another roll.

At this point I decided to call it a day (weekend) and spend the rest of my spare time with the partner & kids (mowing and strimming the lawn more like!)

No comments:

Post a Comment